2022 Super Senior Championship
2022 Super Senior (80+) Championship
Qualification rounds start week of 7/19– 7/22
Eligibility – all club members, who are 80 years of age or older this year.
Description – Single elimination Bracketed Match Play with 100% handicaps.
Scheduled Play Dates: 8/25 9/8 9/22 9/29
Qualifying Round Dates: 7/19-7/22 7/26-7/29 8/2-8/5 8/9- 8/12
Competitor Limitation: The Super Senior Championship Bracket is limited to the 16 competitors submitting the lowest qualifying scores. Ties will be adjudicated using players’ Handicap Indices.
Qualifying Round Sign up Procedure:
• Before you play, complete and submit a Signup form found on the website’s Signup page https://seniorhuntingtongolf.org/signup.html
• Play your Qualifying Round with another Member - medal play, 100% handicaps.
• Every hole in a Qualifying round must be played to conclusion; no pickups or concessions.
• Score attained on a hole must be entered on scorecard (no ESC maximum).
• Submit your signed/attested scorecard (completed as shown in the sample scorecard - https://seniorhuntingtongolf.org/super-senior-qual-tds.html ) via email to the Tournament Coordinator, Ken Foret; firstname.lastname@example.org
· ONLY ONE QUALIFYING ROUND may be played and submitted.
· Qualifying score will be used to determine eligibility and bracket seeding.
· Qualifying Round scorecard must be submitted by 8/12
· Please check that you are available for the scheduled dates. Don’t sign up if you plan on being away during competition play dates.